"We work with the types of clients that we are best equipped to help and the ones who will benefit most from our services."
Organization Change Process
When working with clients we take the following approach:
1. Systematically address the human side, the people issues.
2. Begin with the leadership.
3. Involve every layer to the organization.
4. Make a formal case for change.
5. Create ownership.
6. Communicate the message.
7. Assess the cultural landscape.
8. Address culture explicitly.
9. Prepare for the unexpected.
10. Speak to the individual.
Learn more about me at
Download my resume!
“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”